Sarkari Yojana | Pm Kisaan Yojana | Government scheme for farmers 2022 Sarkari Yojana | Sarkari Result / government schemes | PM Modi Yojana 2021 | sarkari yojna
About 60 per cent of India’s population is directly and indirectly dependent on agriculture.
The objective lies in the government-run schemes in the interest of farmers, from farm to house arrangement.
Sarkari Yojana-Government scheme 2022
List of government schemes and Latest News – Sarkari Yojana List & Latest Updates
Sarkari Yojana & PM Modi Yojana 2021 / read the complete and up-to-date information about all the old and new government schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sarkari Yojana website and see the list of all government schemes launched by the year 2021 in detail.
List of government schemes for farmers
Name of government scheme
1. Kisan Tractor scheme | Sarkari Yojana
2. Kisan Mitra scheme | Sarkari Yojana
3. Agriculture flight plan | Sarkari Yojana
4. Animal Kisan Credit Card scheme | Sarkari Yojana
5. Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
6. Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
7. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai scheme | Sarkari Yojana
8. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
9. Kisan Credit Card scheme | Sarkari Yojana
10. Livestock insurance scheme | Sarkari Yojana
11. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
12. My crop my details plan | Sarkari Yojana
13. Safflower solar pump distribution scheme | Sarkari Yojana
14. Agriculture input grant scheme | Sarkari Yojana
15. Smam Kisan scheme | Sarkari Yojana
16. National Agricultural Market Scheme | Sarkari Yojana
17. Soil health card scheme | Sarkari Yojana
18. Agriculture machinery subsidy scheme | Sarkari Yojana
19. Bait and bait development plan | Sarkari Yojana
20. National Agricultural Development Plan | Sarkari Yojana
21. Conventional agriculture development plan | Sarkari Yojana
22. Short term crop loan scheme | Sarkari Yojana
23. Farm Talai grant scheme | Sarkari Yojana
24. Irrigation pipeline grant scheme | Sarkari Yojana
25. Kisan Vikas Patra | Sarkari Yojana
26. Soil health card scheme | Sarkari Yojana
27. National Gokul Mission | Sarkari Yojana
28. Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Plan | Sarkari Yojana
29. National Horticulture Mission | Sarkari Yojana
30. National Sustainable Agriculture Mission (NMSA) | Sarkari Yojana
31. Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Justice Scheme | Sarkari Yojana
32. Kisan sunrise scheme | Sarkari Yojana
33. Chief Minister Kisan Sahay scheme | Sarkari Yojana
34. Mukhyamantri Krishi Ashad Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
35. Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana | Sarkari Yojana
36. Instant power connection scheme | Sarkari Yojana
37. Chief Minister farmer accident welfare scheme | Sarkari Yojana
38. CM solar pump scheme | Sarkari Yojana
39. Up agriculture equipment scheme (subsidy) | Sarkari Yojana
40. Seed village scheme | Sarkari Yojana
41. Organic farming scheme | Sarkari Yojana
42. National Security Mission scheme | Sarkari Yojana
43. Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDs) | Sarkari Yojana
Objective of government to launch government schemes
In view of this kind of problems, the government started to operate the schemes so that the Kisan brothers could get good production through these schemes and also improve their economic situation |
Various types of schemes are launched by the government from time to time, some of the main schemes and their details are as follows-
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is one of the important schemes of the government of India. the scheme was started in the rabi season of the year 2018. Under this scheme, the farmer receives Rs 6,000 per annum in three instalments and this assistance comes directly into his bank account. after every four months the farmer receives a subsidy of Rs 2,000.
This important scheme was launched by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on February 18, 2016.
In view of such problems, Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana has been introduced by the government. under this scheme, insurance protection is provided for both before sowing and after harvest of the crop. the Fasal Bima Yojana covers Rabi, kharif crops as well as commercial and horticultural crops. the farmer has to pay a premium of 2 per cent for kharif crops and 1.5 per cent for rabi crops.
3. Sarkari Yojana Kisan Credit Card scheme
The kisan credit card (KCC) was introduced by the government of India in the year 1998.
If farmers return the loan taken on this card within 1 year, they get a discount of 3 per cent in the interest rate.
The Modi government of the Centre has given a pension scheme for farmers, just like the people doing jobs. Under this scheme, farmers are given a minimum pension of Rs. 60 after completing the age of Rs. 3000.
In order to avail the benefits of the scheme, farmers have to deposit from Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month till the age of 60 years.
In this age of modernity, there are many farmers in the country who still use old machinery in agricultural work.
The main objective of the government’s launch of this scheme is to ensure that farmers do not have any problems in farming and they can improve their standard of living by producing Better Crops.
6.Sarkari Yojana Pm KUSUM scheme
In rural areas of India, the power problem still remains severe.
Under this scheme, farmers get solar panels on subsidy, so that they can produce electricity and earn extra income by selling the rest after using it as per their requirement |
7.Sarkari Yojana Dairy Entrepreneurship Development Scheme (DEDs)
The government believes that if the same is done on a large scale, milk production can be done in a good way and farmers can increase their income.
Through this scheme, farmers or cattle farmers can set up new dairying, if they are already running dairy, then they can take up the same.
8. Sarkari Yojana Livestock insurance scheme
A livestock insurance scheme is being run by the central government for such compensation.
Insurance premiums are subsidized up to 50 percent. The full cost of the grant is borne by the central government. The grant benefits a maximum of 2 animals per beneficiary for a policy of a maximum of three years. Also under this scheme, if a farmer sells his livestock and the insurance policy has not expired, the benefit of the remaining period of the insurance policy will be transferred to the new owner.
9. Sarkari Yojana Soil health card scheme
The farmers are using unbalanced fertilizers to increase the production in their fields | due to which the soil productivity is constantly decreasing, along with this, various kinds of new diseases are occurring in the crops.
In order to tackle this type of problem, soil health card scheme is being run by the central government.
10. Sarkari Yojana National Security Mission scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to increase the productivity of wheat, rice and pulses, to ensure the state of food security in the country.
The scheme covers 14 states for rice, 9 states for wheat and 16 states for pulses.
11. Sarkari Yojana Soil health card scheme
In the same way, the swayal health card scheme has been introduced by the government to know the impact of manure, water, etc. given to the crops.
Be aware that between 2015 and 2017, 10.73 crore healthy health cards were created while this figure was 10.69 between 2017 and 2019.
12. Sarkari Yojana Organic farming scheme
In view of this problem, the central government is making every effort to promote organic farming scheme.
According to information from the Ministry of agriculture, organic farming is currently being done on 27.10 lakh hectares of land across the country |
How to cultivate peanuts | Peanuts Farming / advanced varieties of peanuts
How to cultivate onions | Onion Farming | earning from onions
How is coconut cultivated / Coconut Farming
How to cultivate bananas / banana Farming
How is broccoli cultivated / broccoli Farming
pmkisan.gov.in list check
Kisan Credit Card
Animal Kisan Credit Card
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai scheme
Cane slip calendar 2021
1 bigha, Biswa, hectare, acre
Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana